This is the Aeromotive Phantom in-tank fuel pump module.
It is a direct replacement for any Jeep manufactured between 2003 and current.
Are you considering to switch to EFI or swapping in that late model motor? What has recently become the hottest trend in Jeep's plagued by fuel delivery issues.
The question is always, what do I do for a fuel pump? Aeromotive's Phantom Fuel System gives you the option to put a high performance fuel pump inside your factory tank (or a GenRight Off Road -2 tank).
Simply measure the depth. Cut your Aeromotive pump's aluminum rail bracket to length (matching the depth of your fuel tank) and install your foam baffle & sump. Install the retainer bolt ring onto the GenRight adapter plate. Using the factory Jeep o-ring gasket, thread on the lock ring "bolting" your pump down to the top of the fuel tank. That's it. Now you have a fuel pump inside your factory tank capable of supporting big horsepower EFI or Carbureted, that is whisper quiet.
The Phantom systems internal foam baffle & sump basket controls fuel slosh and keeps the fuel pump submerged in fuel, even at low fuel levels and in aggressive driving. The best part about this whole system its completely universal. This system will fit virtually any tank from 5.5" deep to 11" deep, plastic, steel, aluminum, corrugated or smooth. One system that gives you everything you need to fuel your ride. Its serious performance you will never know is there!
Patent No. 8,783,287
Features and Specifications:
- Single 200 lph high performance fuel pump.
- Supports up to:
– 450 HP EFI – Forced Induction.
– 600 HP EFI – Naturally Aspirated.
– 600 HP Carbureted – Forced Induction.
– 750 HP Carbureted – Naturally Aspirated.
- Black anodized hanger assembly.
- (3) ORB-06 Ports: (1) Supply, (1) Return, (1) Vent.
- Fuel resistant baffle / basket (Includes: Foam Baffle and Bladder/Sump).
- Universal high flow pre-pump filter (Sock).
- Modular design can be cut to length to fit depth of any fuel tank.
- EFI or Carbureted.
- Turbine pump mechanism increases durability.
- Must be used with a return style system.
- In-tank use only.
- Requires optional adapter plate (GST-5536) to work on all GenRight -2 gas tanks.
- If swapping into a stock Jeep fuel system, you may need an in-line filter and regulator.