This is the ALUMINUM Mini Boat Side Rockers from GenRight!
Perfect for the Sand or Snow wheeler's who want some protection for their off road Jeep Wrangler, but are not hitting trail obstacles hard.
Another big plus in NO RUST!
The "Mini Boat Side" Rocker Guards are designed to offer over 1" more ground clearance than a conventional rocker guard (rock slider) right at the outside corner where they always hit obstacles.
This Rocker Guard style does not require cutting of the tub! Just bend the pinch seam back.
This GenRight Rocker Guards also includes a side bar with a step.
Our design is 6" TALL and fits tight to the body for maximum protection. This model features our "super grip" step with cool & functional "dimple die'd" holes for traction when entering or exiting the vehicle. This step is TIG welded on and integrated in as part of the 1-3/4" diameter x .188" thick Aluminum tube as a side bar which sticks out 4-1/2". The tube is angled up at 15 degrees and sticks out the same distance as your flares, which is also perfect for use as a step.
- This model is longer to fit a Jeep Wrangler LJ, but can be trimmed to fit any wheel base Jeep.
- Our design will not get hung up on trail obstacles!
- Laser Cut and CNC Formed from tough 3/16" thick 6061 Aluminum.
- Side bar is upgraded to a huge 1-3/4" x .188" thick Aluminum tube.
- Dimple die step plate is TIG welded into place.
- FULL protection from wheel well to wheel well (simply slide under your flares).
- Length can be trimmed to fit Jeeps that have trimmed the wheel openings for bigger tires.
- Includes all flush mount Stainless Steel mounting hardware.
- Sold as bare metal finish (no paint).
- Sold in Pairs.
- 100% Made in USA!
- We highly recommend ordering the Backing Plates too (RCG-5500).
- Designed to fit a Jeep Unlimited LJ, but the length can be trimmed to fit any Jeep TJ, YJ or CJ-7.
- Installation requires bending back the pinch seam (no cutting of the body) at the bottom of the tub (see picture).
- If you plan to run Tube Front Fenders, you will need to trim down one (shorten by about 2") end of this rocker guard to clear the tube flare.
- These are not directly compatible on a non stretched wheelbase Jeep with Hi-Fenders, but could be trimmed to fit.
- Want the steel version? See the RCG-5303 (including the RCG-5313) and LJ guys please see the RCG-6303 Mini Boat Side for the Unlimited.
- Also available in a Standard Wheelbase Non-Mini Boat Side version (RCG-2003), and a Stretched Wheelbase Non-Mini Boat Side version (RCG-5003).
Great quality, but for the amount they cost, I should not have to cut them to fit.