This is another innovative and long over due product from GenRight Off Road. It is a new set of hi-clearance body mounts to raise up the 3 mounts on either side (under the rocker guard) that always get hit on trail obstacles!
Yes, we designed these new mounts are heavy duty and sit higher up, out of the way.
Simply remove the 1" body lift "puck" (from your existing body lift) cut off the stock mount and weld in place the new more heavy duty GenRight body mount bracket.
These new mounts are Laser cut from Heavy Duty 3/16" thick plate steel and move the entire mount up on the frame.
It is time to replace those old beaten and battered stock body mounts! Tony uses these hi-clearance body mounts on all his Jeeps!
- 6 piece kit (3 for each side).
- Completely new replacement mounts.
- Allows you to remove the 1" body lift puck.
- Mounts higher on the frame so it is less likely to get hit.
- Laser cut & formed from Heavy Duty 3/16" thick plate steel.
- 30% thicker material than stock mount.
- Sold as a set (two front, middle and rear mounts).
Works perfect with our NEW Mini Boat Side Rockers (RCG-5303)!
- Requires cutting off the old mounts and welding on the new (as pictured).
- Requires shorter bolts (once the body lift is removed) to re-mount.
- Requires use of a traditional 1" body lift "kit" for the rest of the body's mounting points.
Click on the picture to see larger more detailed images!
Lots of companies are making raised body mounts, but they are usually boxed in. I prefer the GenRight design because it keep the mount higher. Sure it doesn't box in the bolt, but you don't hit what isn't there. They also measure closer to 1.25" just to be aware, but that worked perfect for me because my body lift was 1.25 anyway.