This is the Currie Currectlync® heavy duty tie rod and drag link steering for Jeep TJ, LJ, XJ, or MJ.
It features, a Heavy Duty 1 ¼" diameter thick forged alloy drag link, and 1 ¼" solid alloy steel tie rod bar that is bored and threaded on the ends. All 7/8" thread tie rod ends have boots included as well as a heavy duty steering stabilizer bracket.
This unit is a direct replacement (bolt-on) for the stock steering on a 1997 to 2006 Jeep. No modifications or machining to any part of the vehicle is necessary (on vehicles with no lift, 2 of the tie rod ends must be trimmed to achieve proper adjustment).
This unit is rated at 200% stronger than the stock components.
Important Notes About this Product:
- Sold as a kit.
- This kit is designed to be used on vehicles with 4" of lift.
- It can be used on vehicles with less lift, but the vehicle must have a minimum of a 2" bump stop (over stock). On vehicles with no lift, 2 of the tie rod ends may need be trimmed to achieve proper adjustment.
- No modifications or machining to any part of the vehicle is necessary.
- If unit is being used on a vehicle with 6" of lift, the suspension down travel needs to be checked to make sure that the steering system is not limiting the suspensions down travel. If the this steering limits the down travel - do NOT use this system.
- Do NOT use a dropped pitman arm (use the stock pitman arm on the steering box).
Fits stock front axles (Dana 30 or Dana 44):
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited LJ
- 1987-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ
- 1987-1991 Jeep Comanche MJ
- (1) 1-1/4" Tie Rod
- (1) 1-1/4 Drag link with 1 integral Tie Rod End
- (1) Adjustable Clamp with 1-1/8 RH/LH Female Threads
- (1) 1-1/8-16 Thread Tie Rod End
- (1) Steering Stabilizer Bracket Kit
- (2) 22mm x 1.5 Pitch Tie Rod Ends
- (4) Castle Nuts
- (4) Zerk Fittings
- (4) Cotter Pins
- (4) Tie Rod End Boots
1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006