Front Upper Control Arm Mount (Axle Side) Currie RockJock 60
(You save $30.00)
- Related Products
- Product Videos
- Also Viewed
- By Category
- Other Details
This is the GenRight Heavy Duty Upper Control Arm Mount for Currie Rock Jock 60 front axle with a thick formed differential cover.
It is a set of laser cut and CNC bent plates that need to be welded together. Then tie into the 4 drilled and tapped holes machined on top of the Rock Jock axle housing.
This is the same design we have reliably run on our GenRight Jeeps for years!
- Ideal for 3 link suspensions using one upper link.
- This mount allows the front axle to be moved forward (by making more room for the trac-bar).
- Laser cut from HEAVY DUTY 1/4" thick steel so the pieces fit together like a glove.
- Interlocking puzzled design is tack welded together at GenRight.
- Drilled for use with a 9/16" diameter bolt for the joint.
- Designed for a 2-5/8" wide joint, heim or bushing.
- Still allows the diff cover to be removed for service.
- Designed for use with thick RockJock or Dana 60 diff cover.
- Sold as a weld-on kit.
- Currie Rock Jock is a registered Trademark.
- Designed to work with our 3 link but can be adapted to work with just about anything.
This price is only good while supplies last!
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write A Review
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Find Similar Products by Category
Loading... Please wait...