Specifically built for the larger RJ70 Fabricated front differential cover (on either Currie 60 or 70) front axle.
It is a set of laser cut and CNC formed plates that need to be welded together.
This mount then ties into the 4 drilled and tapped holes machined on top of the Currie front axle housing (spec'd by GenRight).
This is the same design we have reliably run on all our GenRight Jeeps and race cars for years!
- Ideal ultra low profile mount for 3 link front suspensions using one upper link over the differential.
- This mounts design allows the front axle to be moved forward (by making more room for the trac-bar).
- Laser cut from HEAVY DUTY 1/4" thick steel so the pieces fit together like a glove.
- Interlocking puzzled design is to be welded on the front diff cover by the installer.
- Drilled for use with a 9/16" diameter bolt in double shear for the upper link joint.
- Designed for a 2-5/8" wide joint, heim or bushing.
- Still allows the diff cover to be removed for service.
- 100% Made in U.S.A.