This low profile aluminum cargo rack is a great lightweight solution from GenRight Off Road.
Perfect for those camping trips where you are carrying lots of gear, or overlanding.
Storage issues? Not anymore, now you can divide up the rear cargo area in your Jeep.
Store heavy items on the bottom and lighter items in the cargo rack.
We offer mounting brackets to fit the Jeep CJ, YJ, TJ, LJ, JK, JKU and JL (select your mounting option).
This is the same cargo rack Tony runs in his Jeep JLU we call the Aftershock.
- Low profile allows better access with hard top on the Jeep.
- Made of 1/8" thick aircraft grade aluminum alloy (will not rust).
- Hand TIG welded corners.
- Laser cut lightening holes also work as hook points for straps to hold your cargo.
- 100% Made in U.S.A.
- Includes necessary mounting hardware.
- Mounting brackets sold separately (same as ACC-1000 mounting brackets)..
- Optional "center support" helps support the cargo rack AND keeps items from falling behind fridge when slid out.
- Be sure to click on the picture to see larger more detailed images.
- IN STOCK and ready for immediate delivery!
- This is a direct replacement for the GR large cargo tray (ACC-1000).
- Center support bolts to the bottom center of the cargo rack. The center support can be trimmed to match the height you mount your cargo rack.
- Rack can be left in bare aluminum finish, without rusting. Can also be painted or powder coated.
- If running a fridge or storage boxes, be sure to "mock up" the rack and mounts to make sure the holes get drilled in the proper location in your Jeep.
- If you are running a Trek "style" Top, you will need to lower the rack to the height of the body, so the angle of the top will clear the cargo rack.
- We also offer a smaller cargo rack that might work for you too (ACC-1200).
This is a great lightweight solution for the cargo area of my Jeep. The center partition keeps things from falling behind my fridge when I slide it out.