This is the real deal! If you are looking for the ultimate stopping power without changing the brake master cylinder, then check out the Performance Big Brake Package from Alcon for the FRONT of an off road Jeep with a Rock Jock axle (with 5 on 5-1/2 lug pattern).
• Gains in performance over stock braking system:
- Up to 30% reduction in disc temperature rise
- Up to 26% reduction in pad work rate
- Up to 25% reduction in pedal effort
• Ductile Iron 4 piston brake caliper housing providing maximum strength and stiffness as well as high resistance to impact and fatigue
• Epoxy acrylic paint over acid zinc finish for maximum corrosion protection
• High friction pads increase stopping power
• Larger 350mm (13.77") diameter vented brake rotors increase brake torque and thermal capacity, reducing potential for brake fade
• Increased pad area and machined half-moon reliefs reduce temperatures and increases pad life
• High temperature seal material as used in highest levels of motorsport.
• Wiper seal on every piston for dirt exclusion.
• Fits many 17" and larger aftermarket wheels.
• Compatible with stock OEM brake booster and traction systems.
• Retains and utilizes OEM parking brake.
Oh yeah - we have tested them on our Jeeps!
- Designed to fit all stock Currie Rock Jock VXR 60, RJ60 and RJ70 front axles with 5 on 5-1/2 bolt patterns.
- We also offer a matching Alcon brake package for the REAR.