- Jeep Gladiator (JT) Rear Tube Fenders - Aluminum
Jeep Gladiator (JT) Rear Tube Fenders - Aluminum
|This product is available for pre-order only|
These entirely new Rear Tube Fenders for the Jeep Gladiator (JT) are more narrow than the factory plastic flare (width), making them hug the curved body of the all new Jeep Gladiator.
These tube fenders are perfect for more clearance when rock crawling through the Boulders or Trees on your favorite trail.
Want to go with bigger tires? We have also opened the wheel well to better clear those new bigger tires you want to buy too.
- Made of lightweight & durable 6061 Aluminum alloy.
- Bolts on in same location as stock flare.
- Equivalent to a 4" wide flare
- Bigger wheel opening (up and rearward) to prevent tire rubbing.
- 1/8" thick laser cut aluminum top plate will hold up out on the trail.
- Outer tube is built from a rugged 1-1/2" diameter x .188" wall tubing.
- TIG Welded in a precision jig to assure a good fit.
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware (some stock hardware is reused).
- Includes detailed installation instructions.
- Shipped to you with a nice brushed aluminum finish, but can be painted or Powder Coated too.
- 100% made in USA!
- Fenders are sold in pairs.
- Sold un-painted, but are shipped with a nice brushed aluminum finish.
- Installation requires minor drilling of the factory mounting locations.
- Installation also requires cutting the inner fender support a little shorter too.
Click on any picture to see larger more detailed images!
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write A Review
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Find Similar Products by Category
Loading... Please wait...