These are the 4" Aluminum Front Tube Fender Flares from GenRight Off Road for the Jeep Wrangler JK (2 door or 4 door, 2007 - 2017).
These tube fenders are perfect for rock crawling through the Boulders or Trees on your favorite trail.
Want to go with bigger tires? We have also opened the wheel well to better clear those new bigger tires you want to buy too.
- Made of lightweight & durable 6061-T6 Aluminum alloy.
- Bolts on in same location as stock flare.
- 4" wide flare (same as stock).
- Bigger wheel opening (up and rearward) to prevent tire rubbing. Fits up to a 40" tire.
- 1/8" thick laser cut and CNC formed plate and tubes will hold up out on the trail.
- Built from rugged 1-1/2" diameter x .188" wall tubing.
- TIG Welded in a precision jig to assure a perfect fit on your vehicle.
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware (some stock hardware is reused).
- Retains your stock inner fender well. But we offer a aluminum inner fender too (TFF-8SIF)
- Includes detailed installation instructions.
- Sold un-painted as shipped to you with a brushed aluminum finish (as pictured).
- 100% made in USA!
- We offer a matching rear tube flare (TFR-8020)
- We now offer an inner fender support (TFF-8010)
- Fenders are sold as a pairs. If you need to replace just one, please call our office.
- These fenders are sold un-painted, but can be painted, powder coated, or left raw (the aluminum is corrosion resistant)
- LED Side marker light kits are also available (LED-1010)
- Installation requires minor drilling of the factory mounting locations.
- An aluminum inner fender is available too! (silver TFF-8SIF and/or black TFF-8SIF-PC)
- We now offer a "Narrow" version of this flare (TFF-8640)
- We also offer a "Wider" version of this flare (TFF-8820)
- Jeep JK/JKU
- Model JKU
- Jeep JK
These fender flares are probably the easiest thing I've ever installed because the fit and finish was perfect! I think only one hole needed a little bit of extra drilling, but otherwise everything lined up perfectly with the pre-existing factory holes. I also added the fender support for some extra bracing. These totally transform the look of my Jeep, and are strong, sturdy, and lightweight!
Droping weight is important, when your adding other weight in areas keep it slim where you can. Plus of you trail pinstripe it nithing will ever rust...
People are amazed when they see my jeep and the clearance I have and the fact that I only have a 2.5" lift. I'm on 35" tires now but could easily fit 37" when I'm ready. I also don't have to worry about rubbing up against trees and ripping off a fender like the stocks ones. And hey let's face it they perform but also look amazing. I can't stop to get gas without at least 1 person asking me about my jeep.
After feeling how heavy the steel flares (any brand), I am glad I saved the weight by getting the aluminum fenders. Fact is, they are still stronger than the portion of the body they are bolted to... No rust either!