These are mounts to add the lights of your choice to the windshield or A-Pillar of your Jeep Wrangler JK (2007 to present).
- Easy to mount through using existing holes (no drilling)
- Allow you to run the lights of your choice.
- Laser cut and CNC formed to assure best quality.
- Made of 1/8" thick heavy duty steel.
- Powder coated black finish.
- Sold as a pair.
- Includes (4) new stainless steel mounting hardware
- Works with VisionX, LED Warehouse, Rigid and many other brands!
Click on the picture to see larger more detailed images.
I had to write this review because these brackets are BY FAR the best a pillar light mounts available for a JK. Here is why..... If you look up at the pictures that Genright has here, you'll see the light location on the blue Jeep compared to the light location on the orange Jeep. The orange Jeep has mounts like all the other companies and aren't actually what the Genright mounts are. The blue JK has the correct light brackets. The benefit of these brackets is rather than putting the light above the hood like everyone else, it moves the light off to the side. The JK hood has a crown on the outer most edge and these brackets help move the light outside that crown which greatly reduces the amount of glare off the hood. Match those lights with a pair of spot beam Vision X lights for long range distance or turn the light a little outward more for a ditch light and you'll be super happy! These are fantastic! I live in the Pacific Northwest and trails are tight and twisty so having a quality "ditch" light AND MOUNT is beneficial when night wheeling.