This is a Heavy Duty GenRight axle side Trac Bar mount for the Jeep JK, 2 or 4 door when using the GenRight coil over suspension with a Currie (60 or 70) axle.
It keeps the front axle under your Jeep and we work hard to keep the trac bar as straight as possible (little or no bends) this improves strength.
This is the same part included in our front 3 link kit and the same parts we have reliably run on our GenRight Jeeps for years!
Heavy Duty Kit Features:
- Heavy Duty double shear design.
- 1/4" thick laser cut and formed bracket.
- Pre-welded assembly (as pictured).
- Includes 3/4" Grade 8 bolt, Washers and Unitorque Nut.
- Accepts FK Heim 7/8" shank with a 3/4" diameter bolt (HRSMX).
- Perfect for matching hi-steer arms with trac bar height.
- The other portion of the JK Trac bar are sold separately (FSM-8040).
- This trac bar mount was designed to be used with a passenger side Hi-Steer arm on the knuckle.
- Although this builders part is sold as a pre-welded kit, but still requires welding to properly attach these component parts to the axle of your vehicle.
- This kit requires cutting off the stock trac bar mount and welding on this new mounts.
- For optimal function and no bump steer, the Trac Bar needs to be cut to best match your vehicles axle width and drag link length.
- Designed to work with GenRight's heavy duty trac bar.
- Once installed, you MUST cycle the front suspension and steering (in all possible combinations & directions) to make sure NONE of the steering or suspension components will bind or otherwise collide with each other. DO NOT exceed the range of motion which would damage the steering or suspension components and could cause a failure resulting in a loss of steering control!