This is the Currie Rock Jock Currectly nc® Extreme Duty modular tie rod and drag link steering system for all models of Jeep JK Wrangler vehicles.
This CE-9703 steering kit features:
1-5/8" diameter 4130 CrMo heat treated tubing for both the tie rod and drag link tubes.
1-1/4" thread forged steel grease-able tie rod ends.
Tie rod and drag link tubes feature wrench flats machined onto them and jam nuts for ease of adjustment.
New steering stabilizer shock bracket and u-bolt kit.
Fits 2007 - 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK, 2 or 4 door.
This system is "modular" because:
- The massive tie rod ends thread into the main tie rod tube so that the ends (left or right) may be replaced without replacing the entire tie rod (end to end, like stock).
- The same threaded in tie rod end is used at all 4 points (tie rod and drag link) so only one spare needs to be carried.
- The tie rod ends may be unscrewed from the tie rod or drag link tubes and screwed in from the other side, if a flipped tie rod and/or drag link was desired.
This system is a direct replacement for the stock steering parts. No modifications or machining to any part of the vehicle is necessary.
Best of all, it's made in the U.S.A.!
- Flipping the tie-rod or drag link would require re-tapering the tie rod end holes from the topside of the knuckle.
- Replaces previous part number JK-9701.