- Cutting & Welding is required: This kit requires cutting the tubing to length (tailoring it to your specific vehicle) and welding the threaded inserts onto the end of the Drag Link and Tie Rod.
- This kit also requires drilling a 3/4"diameter hole in the driverside hi-steer arm (for double shear).
- The work should be done by a qualified person or shop (it's steering for Pete's sake).
- This kit is not for Jeep JK/JKU use. For JK, please see Jeep JK Hi-Steer Kit for Currie RockJock/VXR Front Axle
- To install this GenRight CrMo Hi-Steer Kit it may require drilling the taper out of the knuckle with a 3/4" diameter drill.
- Going to Hi-steer? That requires moving the trac bar mounting location (on the axle side) to match the new higher drag link position!!!
- Once Installed, you MUST cycle the front suspension and steering (in all possible direction combinations) to make sure the ball joints or heims DO NOT exceed their range of motion which would damage the steering components and could cause a failure resulting in a loss of steering control!
Click on picture to see larger more detailed images!