These are the 4" Aluminum Rear Tube Fenders (Fender Flares) from GenRight Off Road for the Jeep JK (2 door or Jeep JKU 4 door, 2007 - 2017).
These close fitting tube fenders are perfect for rock crawling through the Boulders or Trees on your favorite trail.
Want to go with bigger tires? We have also opened the wheel well to better clear those new bigger tires you want to buy too.
- Made of lightweight & durable 6061-T6 Aluminum alloy.
- Bolts on in same location as stock flare.
- 4" wide flare (same as stock).
- Bigger wheel opening (up and rearward) to prevent tire rubbing.
- 1/8" thick laser cut and CNC bent plates and tubes will hold up out on the trail.
- Built from rugged 1-1/2" diameter x .188" wall tubing.
- TIG Welded in a precision jig for a seamless fit
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware (some stock hardware is reused).
- Retains your stock inner fender well.
- Shipped to you with a brushed aluminum finish.
- Includes detailed installation instructions.
- 100% made in the USA
- Fenders are sold in pairs.
- Sold un-painted but can be painted, powder coated, or left raw (the aluminum is corrosion resistant)
- Installation requires minor drilling of the factory mounting locations.
- Also available in a steel version (TFR-8000).
The fenders I received is quite different from the rear bumper I purchased from GR. The rear bumper is absolutely perfect in every way. So I ordered the rear aluminum fenders. The fenders looked normal from inside my garage. So I brought the to get painted. When I hold the fenders outside in the sun I noticed the aluminum dips in the welded areas. Looks like 1.5” welders separated about 6-8” apart. I was hoping for a solid weld all the way across. When I look at the fenders in the sun I see the aluminum dips towards the welded areas, causes a ripple across the whole top flat area of the fender. I did not install the fenders on the Jeep yet. I hope they look decent and I hope the ripples where the welds are will not show.
I went with the 4 inch fenders in the rear to match OEM and allow a little more protection from flinging rocks and debris on the highway as my rig is daily driven currently. The quality and fitment is amazing. They fit like OEM and allow ample space for tote travel. These were a great addition to the Jeep and I look forward to continuously putting these to the test.
I think the products GenRight builds are great and the fenders are top notch on quality and detail. I take pride in my own fabrication business and when I look for something to buy (since I don’t have time to build anymore) I look for the same type of quality in a product and GenRight offers the best.
These aluminum rear fender flares look awesome and are a breeze to install. I used a rivnut tool, which made installation super fast and easy. Love them!