This is the R1 Concepts Big Brake Kit for the Currie Rock Jock Axles!
R1 regards themselves as the American Brembo and we can tell you, their fit and finish is top notch!!!
If you are looking to improve your stopping power (without changing the brake master cylinder), then check out this Performance Big Brake Package for the FRONT of a Jeep JKU with a Rock Jock axle with 5 on 5-1/2 lug pattern (call for other bolt patterns).
• Gains in performance over stock braking system:
- Up to 30% reduction in disc temperature rise
- Up to 25% reduction in pad work rate
- Up to 10% reduction in pedal effort
- Billet Aluminum 6 piston brake caliper housing providing excellent strength and stiffness.
- Powder coated finish on calipers for signature R1 Concepts look!
- High friction pads increase stopping power.
- Huge 356mm (14") diameter vented brake rotors increase braking torque and thermal capacity.
- Race style 2 piece rotor and lightweight aluminum hat.
- Increased pad area and machined half-moon reliefs reduce temperatures and increases pad life.
- Front caliper piston sizes are 38mm, 36mm, 32mm, this allows.
- High temperature seal material as used in highest levels of motorsport.
- Wiper seal on every piston for dirt exclusion.
- Fits inside most 17" and larger aftermarket wheels.
- Compatible with stock OEM brake booster and traction systems.
- Retains and utilizes OEM parking brake.
Oh yeah - these are the same brakes Tony runs on his Terremoto Jeep!
- Designed to fit all stock Currie Rock Jock VXR 60, RJ60 and RJ70 front axles with 5 on 5-1/2 bolt patterns.
- We also offer a matching R1 brake package for the REAR, which comes with a 4 Piston 356mm (14") Diameter Rotor.
- Stock Jeep JK bolt pattern is 5 on 5"