Jeep JL 4" Flare Rear Tube Fenders - Aluminum
These are the 4" Aluminum Rear Tube Fenders (Fender Flares) from GenRight Off Road for the all new 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL.
These close fitting tube fenders are perfect for rock crawling through the Boulders or Trees on your favorite trail.
Choosing aluminum over steel for your JK's rear fenders saves over 30 lbs! Each aluminum fender weighs only 9.6 lbs. each.
Reducing weight saves gas and improves handling off-road!
Want to go with bigger tires? We have also opened the wheel well to better clear those new bigger tires you want to buy too.
- Made of lightweight & durable 6061-T6 Aluminum alloy.
- Bolts on in same location as stock flare.
- 4" wide flare (same as stock).
- Bigger wheel opening (up and rearward) to prevent tire rubbing.
- 1/8" thick laser cut and CNC bent plates and tubes will hold up out on the trail.
- Built from rugged 1-1/2" diameter x .188" wall tubing.
- TIG Welded in a precision jig for a seamless fit
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware (some stock hardware is reused).
- Retains your stock inner fender well.
- Shipped to you with a brushed aluminum finish.
- Includes detailed installation instructions.
- 100% made in the USA
- Fenders are sold in pairs.
- Sold un-painted but can be painted, powder coated, or left raw (the aluminum is corrosion resistant)
- Installation requires minor drilling of the factory mounting locations.
- Don't forget our aluminum rear inner fenders (TFR-10SIF).
- We also offer a matching FRONT fender (TFF-10640).
Click on any picture to see larger more detailed images.
Write A Review
JL rear narrow tube fenders flow so good!!!
These flares line up perfect, the front and rear combo completely made my Jeep JLU look more aggressive and gave me more clearance!
Jan 23rd 2020
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Find Similar Products by Category
Loading... Please wait...