This is the GenRight high clearance aluminum rear bumper with tow points, for the Jeep Wrangler JL for use with Factory 2" Receiver Hitch.
- Proven high clearance design and quality.
- Extremely light aluminum construction.
- Can be painted, powder coated or left in natural aluminum finish.
- Will not rust or corrode.
- Best balance between strength and weight!
- Laser Cut and formed from 3/16" thick 6061 Aluminum Alloy.
- Unsurpassed quality and hand TIG Welded.
- Compact design fits tight to the frame and wraps around each side.
- Offers the best departure angle on the market.
- Laser cut for back up sensor holes from factory bumper (no drilling necessary)!
- Includes 2 steel tow points that are bolted to the inside portion of the rear frame.
- Includes easy to follow instructions.
- Super lightweight at only 22.75 lbs including all mounting hardware.
- 100% Made in USA!
- There is NO cutting on the Jeep is required to mount this bumper on the Jeep JL.
- If using the factory receiver hitch, we have pre-cut most of the bottom of the bumper to fit around the hitch. Some minor cutting is required on the bottom of the bumper.
- This product is un-painted and can be left with natural brushed aluminum finish or painted (or powder coated).
- There is no steel version of this bumper available, Jeep worked hard to reduce the weight of this new JL model!
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware and brackets.
- Can be used with factory 2" receiver hitch (by connecting pre-cut sections on the underside of bumper).
- We offer & recommend the optional Rash Guards to protect the bottom edge of this bumper. (RBB-10225 & RBB-10224).
- D-ring shackles for the tow points are sold separately (REC-2102).
- We also offer a matching aluminum spare tire carrier (RTC-10010).
- We offer several models of matching Aluminum front bumpers for the JL too!
Click on the picture to see larger more detailed images!
Just for accessories (no towing planned so didn’t re install the harness) I installed the 2” Mopar hitch unit with the 4 bolts after laying under the JLR with an angle cutting Milwaukee battery operated grinder and easily cutting the short sections of aluminum on the bumper’s underside to expose the mounting area but did need to loosen the bumper to jockey the hitch into position - easily done with such an uncluttered design.
I just finished installing my bumpers on the new JL, GenRight has thought about everything to make installation pretty simple. Nice job!! I’m not much of a mechanic, but I can build you an $80k master bathroom. Lol
My bumper has slammed down huge boulders and this bumper just asks for more abuse and I love that it has slots to preserve the parking sensor and cutout for my tow hitch!
Great aluminum rear bumper that mounted super easy! Super Light!
GenRight - 2014 Product Update
Find out the latest and greatest innovations from Tony Pellegr...
GenRight Jeep JK Bumpers and Warn Zeon Winch
GenRight's newly revamped front JK bumpers to fit the entire l...
GenRight JK Front Bumper Install
GenRight JK Front Bumper Install. GenRight offers 5 different ...
Jeep JK Front Bumper Fairlead Installation
Learn a little more about our Front Bumpers ability to house j...