This is the newest Laser Cut and Puzzled Cage Kit for your Jeep Wrangler TJ (1997 - 2006) from GenRight Off Road.
It is the most protective, complete replacement weld-in cage available on the market.
Precision Fit - Laser Cut and notched tubes are CNC Mandrel Bent (the best way) and puzzle together for a "jigless" kit that is easy to assembly in your Jeep. Each tube has the part number etched on it so you can follow the step-by-step assembly diagram.
Unrivaled Functionality - Maximum visibility thanks to an ultra low profile dash bar and works with your factory hard top and soft tops and doors.
Safety First - The 1-3/4" DOM tubing and solid Six-Point mounting provides unmatched safety.
All the tubes are cut to length and notched to fit together like a "puzzle" you just need a welder to put it all together.
- Maximum visibility - Designed with super low-profile dash bar.
- Works with factory hard (optional factory soft top adapter kit is available).
- Can be used with hard (full or half) doors or soft doors.
- Protection for rear seat passengers too.
- Made from .120" thick wall 1 3/4" D.O.M. (Drawn Over Mandrel) seamless tubing.
- All the tubes are CNC Mandrel Bent and Laser Cut with keys for a precision, puzzle like assembly.
- Laser Cut and CNC formed 3/16" thick cage to tub mounting brackets.
- Does not require cutting the dash.
- Kit can be shipped to you by FedEx in three boxes.
- The tubes can be fitted without a jig and tacked in place so you can weld it together.
- 6 point mounting to the vehicle (includes plates to tie A-pillars into the rockers too).
- Includes 2 grab handles, as pictured.
- Optional re-enforcement bars are available (at the dash and behind the seats) and recommended for maximum protection.
- Includes bracket mounting kit to accept all the factory seat belts.
- Includes detailed step by step installation instructions.
- This kit is sold un-welded and welding is required by the end user.
- It is always best to build the roll cage in the Jeep it will be used in.
- This KIT requires complete removal of the stock roll bar (and most of the interior).
- Both factory seat belts and 5-point harnessed can be used.
- After welding the cage, it is possible to remove the entire roll cage for powder coating.
- Factory soft top requires a optional adapter kit to re-mount the factory door surrounds.
- See Cage Options when checking out.
- Due to the grab handle placement on the A-pillar, the corner of the sun visors will need to be trimmed to swing properly.
- If there is any chance you want an aluminum roof, it is MUCH more economical for shipping to order it with the cage.
- Cage to Frame Tie-in Kit
- C-Pillar Roll Cage Tie In Kit for Jeep TJ
- Behind Seat Bar, C Pillar
- 1/8" Thick Aluminum Roof
- Dash V-bar
- Behind the Seat X Bar
- Harness Bar
- Jeep TJ
This cage is hands down one of the most thought out ones I have seen. Definitely worth the price. Product shipped fast and it fit together perfectly. No tweaking necessary. I ended up getting shorted one tube and duplicate of another. One quick call to GenRight and the correct tube was at my door in a few days. I wasn't upset, stuff happens. What really sold me was they took my word for it and made it right. No questions asked.
This cage is strong and fits PERFECTLY! it even has the holes to remove the front speakers, this oddest seem like a big deal, until to have to take the entire cage out to get to your speakers. It just shows the attention to detail they have when designing and selling a product. The whole thing is very easy to install, and a HUGE improvement over the stock cage.
Decided to go with this cage instead of a custom and im so glad. Shipped super fast, went together and fit just like a puzzle. Welded it in and it looks AMAZING. Wife feels safe riding in the jeep again!
I recently put this cage in my TJ, and the quality of it was insane. Every notch and laser cut key was perfect. It was so easy that I put the cage in by myself with the help of a few ratchet straps! I have used pre-bent / pre-notched cages off the shelf from other companies in the past and never has one even been in the same ball park as this one. Truly amazed.
This cage is pretty amazing. Super strong and solid. The amazing part is how easy they make it to install yourself. They make it super easy with laser notching it and labeling every piece so you know exactly where it needs to go. The overall finish is phenomenal, it looks great. There really is no other cage that compares.
If you're on the fence of which cage to get, call GenRight and talk to them about it. You will learn why so many people trust theirs. After I called I ordered it. Everything fit perfectly in the install from start to finish. It give a lot of added security for my passengers and I.
This cage has given me and my family the security knowing we are safe and protected by this fully welded in cage. Also added the harness bar for my 5 point harnesses and PRP seats
installed this cage and it was a fantastic fit and running the SSV Works Sound Garden with it gave me some more room in the dash for more activities