These are the newest Aluminum version (G3) Front Tube Fender Flares from GenRight Off Road, with a 4" flare for a Jeep TJ or LJ. We have incorporated a removable side panel into this new fender that not only makes it look unique but helps make installation easier and provide a way to remove more under hood heat.
Based on our trail proven Boulder Series tube fenders, this model has a 4" flare built on it to reduce mud and water from being flung around by those big off road tires (also helps to be street legal). This is a great way to repair/replace trail damaged fenders or upgrade/update your Jeeps front fenders with better trail clearance.
Aluminum fenders are a great way to save weight, only weighing 9.3 lbs each, compared to the steel version, which weigh 21.75 lbs. each! That's over a 24 lbs. reduction!
- Super lightweight Aluminum Alloy version, only 8lbs!
- Innovative removable side panel (easy access to engine compartment)
- Larger wheel opening to better clear bigger tires
- Built from durable 1-1/2" diameter x .188" wall tubing
- Easy to install, retains & reuses your stock inner fender well.
- Now includes our perforated (shown) side panels to remove more unwanted engine heat
- Available in Hi-Fender version (TFF-2730)
- Also available in a 0" (TFF-2610) or a 6" flare (TFF-2810) version
- Sold un-painted, but can be painted, powder coated, or left raw (the aluminum is corrosion resistant)
- Includes detailed installation instructions.
- We have Stealth Side and Front marker/signal light kits (LED-1004) available for these fenders too.
- 100% made in USA!
- Sold un-painted, but can be painted, powder coated, or left raw (the aluminum is corrosion resistant).
- Matching rear flares (TFR-1030) are also available!
- The fenders will require some prep work before they are ready for paint.
- Requires cutting of the factory fender to install
- Fully fit these fenders on your Jeep before painting or power coating!
- Jeep TJ/LJ
- Jeep LJ
- Jeep TJ
We added the standard height 4" Aluminum Front Tube Fenders from Genright to our recent Silver Bullet LJ build. Our goal was to keep a low Center of Gravity on a 37" tire and maintain the factor look and style of the Jeep LJ. We didn't want to stretch the tub and we didn't want to cut the hood. The standard height fenders allowed us to maintain that look and also still have plenty of room for our 37" tires. Top notch product by Genright, and as always, perfect fit and finish.
I decided it was time to get rid of my DIY Blue Torch Fab tube fenders. I really like GenRight's products and thought the aluminum fender flares would look great. Man do they! I ordered the aluminum tube fenders with 4" flares, added the inner fenders, and optional marker lights. They look amazing. The fit is perfect. I decided to leave them unpainted because the aluminum finish is so nice. Really looks good on my black Jeep. I would definitely recommend these.
I have always loved your guys work and craftsmanship. It’s the best stuff on the market. My experience with your staff has been amazing and everyone has been super helpful with my questions. I will continue to buy from you guys for three reasons... quality products... exceptional service.... and American made!
These are the best looking fenders out there. Installation is easy because they're engineered for a perfect fit. Get the inner fenders and light kit to complete a clean install.
These are great! Bolted right up and and looked great! I even added the aluminum inner fender wells! Looks so clean!
These fenders are lightweight, strong, and look great! The install went smoothly, even with my stock inner fender wells and the final install looks awesome!