Jeep TJ/LJ Quick Disconnect Steering Wheel Hub Adapter
This is the first ever Quick Release Steering Wheel Hub & Adapter for a Jeep Wrangler TJ (or LJ).
We had a custom broach made to cut matching splines inside our adapter to match a stock steering column.
It allows you to remove your stock steering wheel and easily bolt-on to the steering column so it accepts quick disconnect steering wheel hub.
Now you can retain your tilt column, blinkers, head light controls and ignition key.
Puts the steering wheel in the exact same location as stock (with 33mm offset on new 6 bolt steering wheel).
Great with high bolster aftermarket seats (makes it easier to get in and out.
Adds another level of theft deterrent too!
Includes everything pictured.
- Requires use of an aftermarket 6-bolt steering wheel (Sparco, Momo, Etc.).
- Older Jeep models with a nut (instead of a bolt) holding the steering wheel on, will have to cut, drill and tap the steering shaft to mount this.
- Sorry drivers side air bag can NOT be retained.
- Horn must be on a separate switch (no electrical connection through the quick release mechanism.
- Steering wheels are sold separately.
- Stock TJ/LJ wheel is 15" diameter.
Click on the picture to see a larger more detailed images.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write A Review
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Find Similar Products by Category
Loading... Please wait...