- Jeep TJ & LJ Rear Bumper w/ Receiver Hitch & Step (V.2)
Jeep TJ & LJ Rear Bumper w/ Receiver Hitch & Step (V.2)
This is the GenRight Off Road Rear Bumper "Plate" with a 2" receiver and step.
It was designed for anyone who wants a departure angle, but still have the ability to move a trailer!
It only sticks back only 4" off the rear cross member on a Jeep TJ, LJ or YJ.
The 3/16" thick steel plate will also beef-up your rear frame cross member AND the two rear body mounts.
Super strong design ties into the top, bottom and back of your Jeep's frame.
This newest model has weld-on internal pieces for more strength and the rest of the plate bolts-on.
It includes 2 heavy duty shackle mount type tow points.
Compatible with the GenRight Off Road Swing Out Rear Tire Carriers.
- High clearance 2" receiver hitch incorporated into the plate.
- Hi-Strength design is C channel shape fits over and under the rear frame and cross member.
- Laser cut and CNC formed for a perfect fit.
- Built in step acts as a truss.
- Functional dimple die patterns is stamped into the step for dependable foot traction in any conditions.
- 1" wide Shackle mounts fit 7/8" size D-rings (D-ring shackles sold separately REC-2100).
- Shackle Mounts are fully welded from both sides.
- Beefs-up rear section of the Jeep's frame.
- Can be used by itself as a bumper for a better departure angle.
- Installation is involved, see notes below.
- Includes Grade 8 mounting hardware.
- Shipped to you un-painted.
- This product is not rated for towing! It is only meant for moving a trailer into storage, a cargo rack, step or bicycle rack.
- Requires dropping the gas tank to weld-in stiffeners.
- Requires cutting a 2" square hole in the rear cross member.
- This product includes our RBB-1100 "Rear Frame to Bumper Tie-in kit" for extra strength.
- Installation requires, you remove the 2 rear body mounts and slip this plate under them.
- This style bumper plate will fit a YJ (and can be used as a bumper), but will require more welding to install it.
- A swing out tire carrier can not be directly bolted onto a YJ as the gas filler is in the same location as the latch plate. So unless you have re-located the gas filler, sorry.
- Is NOT a direct bolt-on for CJ's (please see part number RBB-1008).
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write A Review
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Find Similar Products by Category
Loading... Please wait...