- Jeep TJ & LJ Rear Bumper w/ Receiver Hitch & Step (V.2)
Jeep TJ & LJ Rear Bumper w/ Receiver Hitch & Step (V.2)
This is the GenRight Off Road Rear Bumper "Plate" with a 2" receiver and step.
It was designed for anyone who wants a departure angle, but still have the ability to move a trailer!
It only sticks back only 4" off the rear cross member on a Jeep TJ, LJ or YJ.
The 3/16" thick steel plate will also beef-up your rear frame cross member AND the two rear body mounts.
Super strong design ties into the top, bottom and back of your Jeep's frame.
This newest model has weld-on internal pieces for more strength and the rest of the plate bolts-on.
It includes 2 heavy duty shackle mount type tow points.
Compatible with the GenRight Off Road Swing Out Rear Tire Carriers.
- High clearance 2" receiver hitch incorporated into the plate.
- Hi-Strength design is C channel shape fits over and under the rear frame and cross member.
- Laser cut and CNC formed for a perfect fit.
- Built in step acts as a truss.
- Functional dimple die patterns is stamped into the step for dependable foot traction in any conditions.
- 1" wide Shackle mounts fit 7/8" size D-rings (D-ring shackles sold separately REC-2100).
- Shackle Mounts are fully welded from both sides.
- Beefs-up rear section of the Jeep's frame.
- Can be used by itself as a bumper for a better departure angle.
- Installation is involved, see notes below.
- Includes Grade 8 mounting hardware.
- Shipped to you un-painted.
- This product is not rated for towing! It is only meant for moving a trailer into storage, a cargo rack, step or bicycle rack.
- Requires dropping the gas tank to weld-in stiffeners.
- Requires cutting a 2" square hole in the rear cross member.
- This product includes our RBB-1100 "Rear Frame to Bumper Tie-in kit" for extra strength.
- Installation requires, you remove the 2 rear body mounts and slip this plate under them.
- This style bumper plate will fit a YJ (and can be used as a bumper), but will require more welding to install it.
- A swing out tire carrier can not be directly bolted onto a YJ as the gas filler is in the same location as the latch plate. So unless you have re-located the gas filler, sorry.
- Is NOT a direct bolt-on for CJ's (please see part number RBB-1008).
Write A Review
I have running this bumper for 7 years. I don't use it to tow anything heavy but it works great for my jet skis!
Mar 4th 2020
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Find Similar Products by Category
Loading... Please wait...