This is the 4" wide Steel Rear Tube Fender Flares from GenRight Off Road. They will fit Jeep TJ, LJ, YJ, and Jeep CJ.
They are built from heavy duty 1/8" thick wall steel tubing and plate to protect your Jeep in the tightest situations, and they are also a great way to replace trail damaged fenders and plastic flares, and freshen up the look of your rig, while adding durability!
These fenders bolt-on for easy installation (but could be welded onto a steel corner guard too).
- Heavy Duty steel construction.
- 1-1/2" diameter x .120" wall thick tubing is CNC Mandrel bent.
- 1/8" thick steel top plate and tabs are MIG welded on to protect your rig.
- 4" wide flat style rear "flare" matches the GenRight tube front fender models.
- Flare shape and width is similar to the factory TJ rear plastic flares.
- Will fit Jeep TJ, LJ, YJ, or CJ.
- Fits up to a 40" tire.
- Flares are sold in pairs (does not include the corner guards, sold separately).
- These tube rear flares will fit on standard or stretch GenRight corners.
- This tube flare is also available in a 6" wide version (TFR-1001).
- Save 30 lbs with the light weight aluminum version! (TFR-1030).
- Made in USA!
- We recommend mounting them on top of corner guard armor, but they can be bolted straight on to the Jeep's body.
- This product is sold in pairs.
- This product is sold un-painted and should fitted prior to painting or powder coating.
- This fender replaces the Hi-Fender version (TFR1020). Simply mount it a little higher.
Click on the picture to see larger more detailed images of this product.
- Jeep CJ
- Jeep YJ
- Jeep TJ/LJ