This is the all new Front Bumper for the Jeep JK from GenRight Off Road!
We call this model our "Boulder Series" front bumper for Jeep Wrangler JK.
Our high quality, high clearance Stubby type front bumper with a low version of our front stinger which is directly welded on. It is perfect for protecting the front of your Jeep while out on the trail. The low profile design incorporates the optional winch mount to keep the winch lower than most other bumpers to allow for better air flow to the radiator. However, if you are not planning to run a winch you can purchase our optional "winch delete" cover plate.
Other FEATURES Include:
- Light weight Aluminum construction
- Winch mount is sunken down into bumper (between frame rails) for optimal air flow to the radiator.
- Fits the 2 door and 4 door Jeep JK.
- Compact design fits tight to the frame and wraps around each side.
- Works with Antirock type sway bars (or the factory sway bar).
- 12 bolt mounting fits tight up against the frame for the best approach angle.
- Laser Cut and CNC Formed from heavy duty 3/16" thick alum plate.
- Includes two steel tow points (D-ring shackles are extra REC-2100).
- High stinger bar is to protect the winch and prevent forward roll overs.
- 100% Made in USA!
- Optional: D-ring shackles are extra REC-2100 allows you to hook a tow strap to the FBB-6040.
- Optional: Winch Delete (FBB-6020) necessary if you never plan to have a winch.
- We now offer a winch delete, so you can cover the "hole" until you install a winch tray and winch!
- This product is un-painted (except for the winch tray and tow points).
- Aluminum fairlead is not included, but sold separately (FBB-5001).
- *As of July 2013 running production changes now allow all new Warn; Zeon, 9.5 CTI and Power Plant winch(s) without any mods to bumper or winch tray.
- Includes an extra bracket to remount the vacuum pump on the newer models.
Great construction and adds an awesome look to the Jeep. Install was easy and everything lined up great for the bumper install as well as mounting the Warn Zeon winch.
This bumper was love at first sight ! From the perfect welds to the exact fit that bolts in right the first time, this is value for your dollar at its finest.