This is the Aluminum Stubby Front Bumper for the Jeep Wrangler JK from GenRight Off Road!
We call this model our "Stubby" front bumper because of it's small size and simple design (no bars).
Our high quality, high clearance Stubby type front bumper with a low profile (or recessed) winch mount. It is perfect for the guy who wants a clean and simple front bumper for their Jeep. The design incorporates the optional winch mount to keep the winch lower than most other bumpers to allow for better air flow to the radiator.
- Fits the 2 door and 4 door Jeep JK (2007 - current).
- Compact design fits tight to the frame and wraps around each side.
- Super lightweight winch bumper at only 40lbs.
- Works with Antirock type sway bars (or the factory sway bar).
- 12 bolt mounting fits tight up against the frame for the best approach angle.
- Formed from lightweight 3/16" thick Aluminum alloy.
- Includes two silver powder coated steel tow points
- No grille obstruction; the winch "tray" is pushed down into bumper (between frame rails) for optimal air flow to the radiator.
- 100% Made in the USA
- This product is un-painted (except for the winch tray and tow points).
- Aluminum fairlead is not included, but sold separately (FBB-5001).
- *As of July 2013 running production changes now allow all new Warn; Zeon, 9.5 CTI and Power Plant winch(s) without any mods to bumper or winch tray.
- Includes an extra bracket to remount the vacuum pump on the newer models.
- Jeep JK/JKU
I was impressed with the quality of the winch plate and bumper. Both parts fit very well on my Jeep and I am sure they knocked a few pounds off. I replaced the Hard Rock bumper with the Stubby. The instructions are okay, but could use a little tidying up. I wish GenRight would supply a cutting template. I cut off a little too much and will have to drill a couple of new holes, or fab a channel and weld it in to be able to install the bottom bolts. I still give this bumper and winch plate five stars for quality and relative ease of install. The cutting was the only piece of this install that challenged me.