This is a Automatic Transmission Mount for the GenRight JK Elite Suspension System for a 2012 to Present Jeep JK.
It is used to hold up your transmission (and transfer case), independent of your vehicle's belly skid plate. We have designed this to be welded onto the GenRight JK front 3 link cross member.
Its design allows for maximum clearance to the essentials (front driveshaft and exhaust) while still supporting the driveline with a durable tubular cross member that is urethane-mounted to the inside of the frame.
The cross member pieces are all laser-cut for precision and ready for you to "tack" weld together in place, then remove for final welding and paint.
- Urethane-isolated at the frame, keeps the mount super low profile for maximum ground clearance
- Pre-cut pieces are ready for fitting and welding.
- Includes Grade 8 mounting hardware
- Center mounted tube mount makes installation super easy
- This cross member allows the belly skid to be removed for unobstructed access to the transmission and transfer case for service.
- Designed to work with GenRight Belly Up Skid plate and allow enough room for exhaust between floor and this cross member.
- Only sold as a DIY (do-it-yourself) kit.
- This kit requires welding for mounting.
- We recommend heat wrapping the exhaust to keep urethane bushings from getting damaged.
- Replacement urethane bushings are available.
- We also offer a mount for the 2007 - 2011 Automatic transmissions (BKT-8500).