King Shocks 2.0" Air Bump w/ Can
This is the King Shocks Brand of 2.0" diameter Air Bump (Sold Each). These are the best air bumps money can buy.
This is the same air bump we used on our GenRight Growler Jeep to pre-run for 8 weeks at the Hammers for the 2010 King of the Hammers race.
Standard stroke/travel on these 2.0" diameter air bumps is 2".
- Precision ground Hard Chrome shafts.
- Each bump has a precision honed body.
- Durable Teflon bump on the end.
- Includes King Shock trademark, Blue anodized shock cap.
- Unique single nut mount in bump can for easy removal.
- Special machined & anodized cap to protect schrader valve.
- Heat treated internal parts provide consistent performance when shock is hot or cold.
- Sold Individually
- Includes a thick wall King Shocks bump can.
- Race proven performance and durability.
- Fully re-valvable & re-buildable.
- We stock 2" Stroke King bumps for our kits.
Requires welding to install.
Also requires fabrication of a bump pad on the axle side (SUP-1001 or SUP-1002).
Requires a Nitrogen charge of 75 to 120 lbs after installation.
This is the same product used on Front and Rear of the GenRight Growler Jeep.
No special tool(s) are required.
Longer (3 or 4") stroke/travel can be specified at time ordering.
Revalvable and rebuildable by King.
Be sure to click on Pictures to see larger more detailed images of this product.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write A Review
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Find Similar Products by Category
Loading... Please wait...