New for 2022 the Mickey Thompson Legend MTZ tire is built on the legacy of a legendary and proven construction design.
The Mickey Thompson proprietary compound and innovative design delivers versatile mud terrain performance that provides excellent traction for both on road and off road jeep wranglers.
- Silica-reinforced tread compound for enhanced wet performance, longevity and cut/chip resistance.
- Powerply 3-Ply sidewall construction for sidewall protection and responsive handling
- Four-Pitch Sidebiter® pattern grips terrain for additional traction and provides sidewall protection
- Self-cleaning high-void tread pattern and angled shoulder scallops provide additional off road traction
- Variable draft angles and stone ejectors help to reduce stone retention
- Choose your size between: 33", 35", 37" or 40"
- Load Range: C (flexes good)
Self-cleaning tread and shoulder area, to prevent mud, rock and snow build up.
- Sold each.
- DOT rated (not sticky compound).
*Note: Depending on how many tires you are ordering, we may contact you regarding the shipping charges after your online purchase (This item may cost more to ship than the shipping calculator estimates at checkout due to the fact that it ships on a pallet).
I came from Goodyear MTRs, and I was skeptical at first, but these tires exceeded my expectations. Not only in sidewall/tread durability, but traction wise, you'd almost think these D.O.T. tires are stickies! Highly recommended to anyone looking for a solid on and off road tire.