The Baja Boss is an ultra-premium Extreme Mud Terrain radial tire featuring an asymmetric tread pattern and our PowerPly XD™ 3-ply sidewall construction.
This is the same tire we run on our GenRight Jeeps!
- Asymmetrical tread pattern reduces noise, improves handling and on-center feel, and reduces side-slip.
- Next generation four-pitch Sidebiters® are 50% larger than any previous Mickey Thompson radial tire, providing unparalleled off-road traction.
- New PowerPly XD adds 50% extra denier cord to provide even greater puncture resistance, improved handling and quicker steering response than our original PowerPly™.
- Deep & Wide Voids to enhance off-road traction and forward bite.
- Stone Ejector Ribs to prevent gravel from being wedged into tread grooves.
- Angled Shoulder Scallops for ultimate traction and self-cleaning ability.
- Mud Scoops that provide a concave surface for mud traction and help create a void to prevent mud from clinging to the elements.
- Silica-Reinforced Compound for on-road tread wear, cut and chip resistance, and improved wet handling and braking performance.
CALL for a shipping quote.
Also now available in a STICKY!
Want something bigger and more aggressive? Check out the new Mickey Thompson 43" ProX tires!
Click on the picture to see larger more detailed images!
I'm currently running the 40's on my LJ, they are smooth as silk, did not need any additional balancing. Off road right out of the box... they... hook... up... I wasn't aired down enough and they still hooked up unbelievably well. I've personally run BFG KM2s, Goodyear MTRs, Nitto Trail Grapplers, ProComp MTs, Falken ATs and MTs, Yokohama G003's, and Mickey Thompson MTZ's prior to these, and I have plenty of Great things to say about each company but I'm sold for life on these BAJA BOSS 40's
This is my 3rd set of MT's and the best so far. I have these in 40's and have never even balanced them! 70 mph and no wobble or vibration. This is an amazing design and composition for trail and rock crawling on the East Coast!
Best tire out there right now for offroad applications and trips to the mall. They right straight and and true on the highway and they climb every obstacle i could find in Moab.