If you are Triangulating (or linking) the suspension on your Jeep, you will need a "Bridge" (or Truss) above the differential housing on the rear axle to mount the upper control arms.
This is GenRight's low profile Rear Axle Bridge for the 14 Bolt axle housing. We have figured out all the angles for proper geometry (weight transfer and minimal anti-squat) to make your rig a top notch crawler with awesome articulation.
The links are mounted "sideways" inside the bridge to keep your link joints in a "neutral" position so they do not "max out" during extreme articulation and cause damage to the joint.
- Specifically designed for the 14 Bolt rear axle.
- Un-welded kit.
- Design puts the joints 8-1/2" above axle center line.
- Heavy Duty 1/4" thick laser cut and CNC formed material.
- Super strong boxed design.
- Acts as a bridge and an axle truss!
- Sideways mounted joints keep it lower profile under the vehicle.
- Bridge end plates fit 2-3/4" or 3" diameter axle tubes.
- This part is designed to work with Triangulated 4 link or "Y" 3 link suspensions!
- Joint mount is made 2-5/8" wide and for a 9/16" bolt.
- This kit requires welding to properly install it on your axle housing.
- For maximum performance and articulation you need to tack the bridge in place and cycle the suspension.
- We also sell this product in a welded version (RSM-4014).