This is a steering box brace for a Jeep Wrangler YJ.
This brace ties your Saginaw type power steering box to the passenger frame rail to prevent it from being torn off due to added stress from larger tires or a front locker.
This brace is inexpensive insurance against costly damage to your frame or steering box out on the trail.
This steering box brace is powder coated and the clamp is zinc plated gold.
The steering box brace is just a simple bolt-on design and all mounting hardware is included.
No drilling or mods are required (for most applications).
- Support strut
- Inner frame sleeve
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware.
- Sold As A Kit
- Made in USA.
- 1987 - 1995 Jeeps came with the Saginaw steering boxes.
- Ideal for high steering set ups.
- Works with Ram assist steering boxes too.
- Works with stock, AGR or PSC Saginaw steering boxes.
- Do not over tighten the clamp around the steering box, it could cause damage to lower sector shaft bearing.