This is the GenRight Rear Tire Carrier Gear Bag Tony uses on his Jeep.
It is made for us by PRP and is perfect for keeping recovery gear handy out on the trail.
We use it to store tow straps, trail gloves, D-ring shackles and more!
- Fits GenRight Swing Out or Swing Down Carriers!
- Made from durable coated canvas.
- 2 pockets design.
- Rugged mounting straps.
- Black in color.
- Dimensions: roughly 15" tall x 13" wide x 4" deep.
- Top quality double zippers.
- Spare tire locks the bag in place (so it can not be stolen).
- Tested on the 2012 Ultimate Adventure!
Be sure to click on More Pictures to see larger more detailed images!
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write A Review
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Find Similar Products by Category
Loading... Please wait...