We have incorporated a new removable side panel into the side of this new fender that not only makes it look unique but helps make installation easier and provide a way to remove more unwanted under hood heat.
Based on our trail proven Boulder Series tube fenders, this model has a 4" flare built on it to reduce mud and water from being flung around by those big off road tires (also helps to be street legal).
This is a great way to repair/replace trail damaged fenders or upgrade/update your Jeeps front fenders with a product that will hold up on the trail.
- Innovative removable side panel (easy access to engine compartment).
- 4" wide flares (same as stock).
- Larger wheel opening to better clear bigger tires.
- Built from rugged 1-1/2" diameter x .120" wall steel tubing.
- MIG Welded in a precision jig to assure a good fit.
- Retains / reuses your stock inner fender well (aluminum inner fender wells are also available TFF-2SIF).
- Now includes perforated side panels (to remove unwanted under hood heat).
- Available in Hi-Fender version (TFF-2720).
- Also available in a 0" flare (TFF-2600) and 6" flare (TFF-2800) version.
- Also available in a light weight Aluminum version (TFF-2710).
- 100% made in the USA!
- We have Stealth side and front marker/signal light kits (LED-1004) available for these fenders too.
- Sold un-painted.
- We recommend fully fitting the fenders to you Jeep before painting or powder coating.
- The fenders will require some prep work before they are ready for paint
- Fenders sold in pairs only.
- We offer a matching 4" wide Rear flare (TFR-1000).
Click on Pictures for larger more detailed images.
- Jeep TJ/LJ
These are built to last longer than your Jeep does and they do. The welds are super clean and the fenders completely change the look of the Jeep and you pretty much never have to worry about hitting them on your tires or rocks anymore.
These things are built like a tank. Easy to install, they look amazing and can take a hit. I put the entire weight of the Jeep on these several times and all I needed was a little touch up paint. If you're looking for a real set of fenders to run on the good trails, then look no further!
I added the tube fenders front and rear to my 97 TJ. They have had a lot of nicks and scratches over the years. A little paint was all that they have ever needed. I went with steel that time but my next jeep will have aluminum. (thinking of the weight)