This is the newest generation (G3) tube front fender from GenRight Off Road with a 6" flare for a Jeep TJ or LJ.
Based on our close fitting Boulder Series tube fenders, this model has a 6" flare built on it to reduce mud and water from being flung around by those big off road tires on the street or on your favorite trail.
Want to go to bigger tires? We have also opened the wheel well to better clear those new bigger tires you want to buy too.
- Innovative removable side panel (easy access to engine compartment).
- 6" Wide flares (TFR1000)
- Larger wheel opening to better clear bigger tires.
- Built from rugged 1-1/2" diameter x .120" wall steel tubing.
- Retains & reuses your stock inner fender well (aluminum inner fender wells are also available). (TFF2SIF)
- Now includes perforated side panels (to remove unwanted under hood heat).
- Available in Hi-Fender version (TFF2720).
- Also available in a 0" flare (TFF2600) and 4" flare (TFF2700) version.
- Also available in a light weight Aluminum version (TFF2710).
- 100% made in the USA!
- Fenders sold in pairs only.
- Sold un-painted
- We recommend fully fitting the fenders to you Jeep before painting or powder coating.
- The fenders will require some prep work before they are ready for paint
- Jeep TJ/LJ