This is the GenRight rocker protection for the Jeep Wrangler TJ (1997 - 2006).
Designed for the TJ, but can be trimmed to fit the Jeep wrangler YJ & CJ-7.
These are the same 3/16" thick rocker guards we have used on all our GenRight Jeeps for years.
Protect the sides of your Jeep's tub with a set of these Heavy Duty GenRight Rocker Guards (also known as rock sliders) before there is damage.
- Our design is 6" TALL and fits tight to the body for maximum protection.
- Unique super grip "dimple die" step welded to the side bar.
- Side Bar is a 1-3/4" diameter x .120" thick DOM steel tube as a side bar which sticks out 4.5".
- Side bar tube is angled up about 15 degrees and sticks out the same distance as your flares.
- Our design also gives up NO ground clearance (unlike others) and will not get hung up on trail obstacles!
- Laser Cut and CNC Formed from tough 3/16" thick cold rolled steel
- FULL protection from wheel well to wheel well (simply slide them under your flares).
- Includes all new flush mount Stainless Steel hardware!
- Sold as a pair.
- Sold with a bare metal finish.
- 100% Made in USA!
- If you plan to run Tube Front Fenders, you will need to trim/cut one end (about 2") to clear the tube flare portion.
- We recommend purchasing the Rocker Backing Plates (RCG-5500) for increased strength.
- These can be painted or powder coated after test fitting.
- Also available in a stretch version (RCG-6003).
- Also available in a Mini Boat Side version (RCG-5303).
- See picture of all GenRight rocker guard lengths.
Click on any picture to see larger more detailed images.
Once again GenRight has delivered yet another high quality, heavy duty, American made YJ upgrade. When you want armor for your Jeep, this is the place to find it. Now climbing up to tuck in my rooftop tent while overlanding will be much easier with the heavy duty dimple die step.
These rocker guards fit snug against the tub, come with high-quality hardware, and provide a ton of strength and protection to the rocker. The step is also very convenient.
When I ordered my front and rear tube fenders, I decided to complete the package and go all in with GenRight. These fit GREAT. They line up perfect with the tube fenders. Been on the Jeep awhile now and take abuse well. Would highly recommend these.
Solid build, good welds, came packaged well. I ditched the S*ittybilt for something that offers true corner to corner protection. Only improvement would be maybe a template for if you're running their front tubes, so you can get a nice trimmed up cut in.
Love these rockers! Easy install. Looks great work great too.
This is a must have! I have been running the same GenRight rockers for 8 years and they have been put through hell! From Wheeling the most extreme trails at Smorr, Hot Springs, Moab, Harlan, Disney OK, Burris Valley Ranch and many more, I can say these are crazy tough. Eight years later and they still impress me every trip.