This kit was designed to add stability to your lifted or long travel Jeep Wrangler LJ. It is a weld-on kit.
Our sway bar is about 30% stiffer than other brand Anit-Rock type sway bars and the bar and bearings are larger in diameter for durability off-road.
These sway bars are custom made for GenRight to fit the width of a Jeep frame and survive with 14" travel shocks (when properly mounted).
This is the type of sway bar that you leave connected all the time, on-road AND off-road.We believe in only running a rear sway bar. In fact, this sway bar is so good a front sway bar is not necessary. Plus it helps to simplify what is already a very tight packaging on the front axle.
Our kit includes:
(2) 16" long arms.
(1) 48 spline 1-1/4" diameter torsion/sway bar.
(2) CNC machined sway bar bushings.
(4) 1/2-20 adjustable heim rods at both ends of the links (LH & RH threads).
(2) 7075 Aluminum Links (sway bar to the rear axle links).
(4) Jamb nuts (1/2-20).
(2) Tabs to mount the bar on to the side of the Jeep frame (as shown in pictures).
Made in USA!
Designed to work on Jeeps using The GenRight TRACER coil over suspension system on a stretched LJ.
Double shear tabs to weld on the axle are included in the Tracer axle bracket kit.
This kit requires drilling and tapping (of the arms to 1/2-20), cutting the link tube to length and welding of the mounts to the side of the frame to properly install.
Be sure to click on the Pictures to see larger more detailed images.