Twisted Pitman Arm Removal Tool
This is the Removal Tool (or pitman arm puller) for all the GenRight Twisted Pitman Arms.
- CNC machined from tool steel.
- Hex on the tool is same size (1-5/16") as nut holding the pitman arm on the steering box sector shaft.
- Tool threads into a unique internal thread is cut into the pitman arm for easy removal from sector shaft.
- 100% made in U.S.A.!
- The GenRight twisted pitman arm can not be removed without this tool (puller).
- Please use plastic cap to protect the internal threads from dirt and debris.
- Apply some grease to the threads when using this tool to pull the arm off.
Be sure to click on More Pictures to see larger more detailed images of this product.
Write A Review
A Must Have
If you are running this pitman arm, you need this tool to get it off. Works like a dream!
Oct 1st 2020
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Find Similar Products by Category
Loading... Please wait...