This is the GenRight Hi-Steer Kit for a 70" wide front axle with Ford ball joint type knuckles (standard on all Currie axles).
Specifically for the GenRight Elite and Tracer Suspension Systems.
It's an easy "one click" kit, which has everything you need to set your Jeep Wrangler JK up with double shear hi-steer on your Currie RockJock 60, RockJock 70, or VXR 60.
Originally designed for our JK Elite suspension, this premium grade kit is now available to the public.
- STK-8750 - Chromoly Tie Rod & Drag Link Kit - with 3/4" Bolts
- STK-5755 - Hi Steer Arm Double Shear Kit for the knuckles - with 3/4" Bolts
- STK-8010 - Hi-Steer Arm for Currie Rock Jock Knuckle
- This steering package is for Jeep JK only.For a TJ, YJ or CJ, please see: Hi-Steer Kit for Currie Rock Jock Front Axle (Non-JK)
- This kit required cutting and welding to build the tie rod and drag link to fit your exact vehicle configuration.
- The work should be done by a qualified person or shop (it's steering for Pete's sake).
- To install this GenRight CrMo Hi-Steer Kit it may require drilling the taper out of the knuckle and pitman arm with a 3/4" diameter drill.
- Going to Hi-steer? That requires moving the trac bar mounting location (on the axle side SUP-8610) to match the new higher drag link position!!!
- JK Trac bar kit FSM-8040 includes a heavy duty frame side mount.
- Once Installed, you MUST cycle the front suspension and steering (in all possible direction combinations) to make sure the ball joints or heims DO NOT exceed their range of motion which would damage the steering components and could cause a failure resulting in a loss of steering control!
Click on any picture to see a larger more detailed image.
It is awesome when a company does things right! They use the genuine FK heims and all top quality hardware. Great kit!