This is the new Inner Fender Well Kit from GenRight Off Road, for a Jeep YJ, that eliminates the need to cut the stock fender!
It is constructed of lightweight Aluminum alloy and is primarily designed to work with our newest G3 series GenRight Tube Fenders.
Inner fenders allow the proper air flow through the radiator and keep dirt out of the engine compartment.
This is a great way to go for those guys who do not want to cut their factory fenders to put on tube fenders.
- Eliminates cutting of factory fender to install tube fenders.
- Innovative lightweight design puzzles together for easy assembly.
- Oversized to work with body lifts (no body lift? Just trim the bottom).
- Built from 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy.
- Available in Hi-Fender version.
- Includes mounting hardware.
- Sold un-painted.
- Made in U.S.A.!
- This is a "complete" inner fender. This product was designed to be universal, meaning it is not pre-cut for the factory shock/spring mount. Therefore, it can be trimmed to fit your particular Jeep.
- Some trimming may be required, depending on how modified your Jeep is.
- It is not necessary to paint this product.
- This product was extended to close the gap between the frame and the inner fender, so if you are not running a body lift you will need to trim a little off the bottom.
See More Pictures for larger more detailed images.
These inner fender wells went in perfectly without any problems. I only had to trim to get the shock tower through the fender well but other than that they install without a problem and really make a world of difference to the way the front end looks now!