This is a pair of the VisionX 3.75" round "Optimus" driving light.
These lights have built in amber turn signals too!
Great option for the newer Jeep JL & JT when upgrading to our performance high clearance fenders.
See Video below!
- A single CREE 10 Watt LED and a backlit amber halo
- Spot beam reflector that offers you great distance with little spread to the beam.
- Black powder coated die-cast aluminum housing.
- VisionX's standard with an extended warranty.
- Accepts a wide range of voltages, 9-32V DC input.
- Weighs only 1.53 pounds.
- Mounting depth of only 2".
- P/N: XIL-OPRHA115KIT
- Sold as a pair.
- Includes plug & play wiring harness (or can be integrated into the factory Jeep harness).
- Optional snap-on Color & Beam Changing Covers Available.
Input Voltage: 9-32V DC
AMP Draw: 1.67A
Watts: 20W (per pair)
Raw Lumens: 2,104 (per pair)
Distance: 970 Ft.
I was trying to figured out what I should do since the Genright bumpers don’t have any light openings in them (for good reason). Jeff P. Recommended these and I couldn’t be happier. It is the perfect blend of driving and spot and really lights up the road or trail when needed. And the blinker halo built in is such a nice touch. The Vision X dual shocker is next on my list to finish off the lighting on my front bumper.
I was looking for a solution to replace the front blinkers after I put on my GenRight fenders. This gives me driving lights and turn signals all in one!