PRP’s Steering Wheels are Built for Off-Road. Constructed from high strength aluminum, with a matte black finish for extra durability… and to make it look cool. The steering wheel has 6 point bolt pattern, specifically chosen because it fits the majority of aftermarket quick releases. Comes with a PRP emblem plate.FEATURES:
- Made from high strength aluminum with a matte black finish.
- 6 Point Bolt Pattern – Most common in off-road industry quick release adapters.
- Durable and moisture resistant High-Quality Suede that won’t rub off on your hands.
- PRP Emblem Plate (for center in place of horn).
- Flat offset (no dish).
- 13 inch diameter.
- Weighs only 2 lbs.
- 1½ inch dish depth (considered flat).
- Requires use of an aftermarket 6-bolt hub or adapter.
- Sorry drivers side air bag can NOT be retained.
- Horn must be on a separate switch (no electrical connection through the quick release mechanism.
- QR Hubs are sold separately.
- Stock Jeep steering wheel is 15" diameter.
- Puts the steering wheel in the exact same location as stock (with "flat" offset of new 6 bolt steering wheel).
Click on the picture to see a larger more detailed images.
This steering wheel is the correct diameter and offset. The suede material grips your hands great too.