This is the PSC ram assist steering upgrade for the GenRight Jeep Wrangler JK Elite Suspension System running a Currie or Dynatrac 60 front axle.
We leave out all the brackets that are normally included to mount this system on a stock axle.
This is an entirely new steering system and the same thing Tony uses on our Terremoto Jeep JK.
We have spec'd the most powerful "Stage 4" valving (for 37 - 42" tires), unique hose fittings and longer hose lengths to work with our long travel suspension kit.
The Stage 4 valving provides a reduced effort off-road and less feedback up to the steering wheel, but great drivability at highway speeds.
- For 4 door Jeep Wrangler JK (2012 to current)
- For the Jeep 3.6 L Engine (LS3 Also available)
- Stage 4 power steering pump
- Ram Assist Steering is designed to:
- Dampen feedback into the steering wheel.
- Good for turning larger tires.
- Take stress off gear box.
- Will get you off the trail when all else fails.
- New PSC Steering Box (ported for Ram Assist) for the Jeep JKU 2012 to Current
- Ram Assist Hydraulic Cylinder (1-3/4" Bore x 6-3/4" Stroke)
- Heim Rod Ends for the Ram
- JK Engine Mount Bracket Kit
- Complete Hose and Fitting Kit
- High Volume Steering Pump Kit, 2012 to Current PSC pump
- Aluminum Remote Fluid Reservoir for the pump
- This steering kit is unique to GenRight and built for us by PSC for use with our JK Elite Suspension.
- Use only Swepco 715 Power Steering Fluid in all PSC Systems.
- To install the ram mounts on the Tie rod requires welding.
- Call GenRight for more information on kit for an LS3 engine.
- When installing steering on a JK, be aware of the clock spring in the steering column!
Please click on the Pictures to see larger images with more detail