Eight Way Adjustable. The single adjustable option of Fox's 2.0 Performance Series Reservoir Shocks allows you to adjust compression with 8 valving options with just a twist of a knob. With 8 clicks of compression adjust-ability you can set your shocks to meet your driving needs from very soft to very firm.
Rugged Construction. Fox's 2.0 Performance Series Reservoir Shocks are manufactured with a 6061-T6 aluminum body for extreme strength and to dissipate heat faster than a standard steel body shock. The Shock bodies are completed in durable clear anodized finish for superior corrosion resistance. Paired with an external reservoir that allows for increase oil and nitrogen capacity, these FOX 2.0 Performance Series Shock is fitted with a 5/8" hard chrome plated heat treated alloy steel piston shaft to provide better dampening and rebound, when compared to stock.
Direct Bolt-on Replacement. Fox designed their shocks to be a direct bolt on replacement for your JK’s factory shock absorbers. Please note that an alignment, by a qualified shop, is highly recommended after installation.
Limited One Year Warranty. Fox warrants their entire line of suspension products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials with a Limited One Year Warranty. Some exclusions may apply, please see manufacturer warranty for full details.
Application. FOX 2.0 Performance Series Reservoir Adjustable Shocks are designed for all 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK models with a 1.5" to 3.5" lift kit installed.
• Reliable Off Road Control
• Designed for JKs with a 1.5"- 3.5" Lift
• External Reservoir Holds More Oil and Nitrogen
• 5/8" Hard Chrome-plated Heat-treated Alloy Steel Shaft
• 8 Way Adjustable Compression
• 6061-T6 Aluminum Shock Body
• Clear and Black Anodized Components
• JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid
• Direct Bolt-On Installation
• Sold as a pair (Front or rear).
• Limited One Year Manufacture Warranty
• Fits All 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Models