This is the R1 Concepts Big Brake Kit for the Currie Dana 60 or 70 FRONT Axle.
R1 regards themselves as the American Brembo and we can tell you, their fit and finish is top notch!!!
If you are looking to improve your stopping power (without changing the brake master cylinder), then check out this Performance Big Brake Package for the FRONT of a Jeep JKU with a Rock Jock axle with 5 on 5-1/2 lug pattern (call for other bolt patterns).
• Gains in performance over stock braking system:
- Up to 30% reduction in disc temperature rise
- Up to 25% reduction in pad work rate
- Up to 10% reduction in pedal effort
This is the same brakes Tony uses on his Terremoto Jeep JK.
- Billet Aluminum 6 piston brake caliper housing providing excellent strength and stiffness.
- Powder coated finish on calipers for signature R1 Concepts look!
- High friction pads increase stopping power.
- Huge 356mm (14") diameter vented brake rotors increase braking torque and thermal capacity.
- Race style 2 piece rotor and lightweight aluminum hat.
- Increased pad area and machined half-moon reliefs reduce temperatures and increases pad life.
- Front caliper piston sizes are 38mm, 36mm, 32mm, this allows.
- High temperature seal material as used in highest levels of motorsport.
- Wiper seal on every piston for dirt exclusion.
- Fits inside most 17" and larger aftermarket wheels.
- Compatible with stock OEM brake booster and traction systems.
- Retains and utilizes OEM parking brake.
- Designed to fit all Currie VXR60, RJ60 and Extreme 70 FRONT axles that Genright stocks with 5 on 5-1/2 bolt patterns (1/2" or 5/8" wheel studs).
- We also offer a matching R1 brake package for the REAR, which comes with a 4 Piston 356mm (14") Diameter Rotor.
- FYI: Stock Jeep JK bolt pattern is only a 5 on 5".