We now offer a Universal Harness Bar Kit that will allow you to put it in for the big wheeling trips and/or remove it for everyday life around town.
The kit comes standard with two bungs that you simply weld into your existing cage, and two (2-bolt) flat flanges that (once the tube is trimmed to fit your cage) are welded to the ends of the tube and bolt into the installed bungs.
Or, you can upgrade to a "Heavy Duty (HD)" tube clamp (as pictured), if you choose.
The 1-3/4" diameter x .120" thick wall DOM tube comes pre-bent to allow the front seats their entire range of motion.
The bar is longer than you need to it can be trimmed to fit the spacing on any roll cage B-pillars.
- 2-bolt flanges are best solution if using the stock Jeep cage.
- If you want to use this bar on a JT, JL or JK you will need to make a plate to adapt this bar to the factory Jeep's B-pillar.
- This is not the normal upgrade for the GenRight brand roll cages. Please use the GRC-2060.
- Cutting and welding is required to properly install this product.
- The tube can be cut by the installer to fit a Jeep JL, JK, TJ, LJ, YJ or CJ by tilting up (as pictured).
- Can be installed on the stock Jeep Roll Cage or GenRight roll cage.
- 100% Made in U.S.A.