This is a high quality fiberglass version of a Heat Reduction Hood from Varozza 4x4.
GenRight Off Road has the exclusive to sell these hoods.
Similar to the AEV steel Hi line hood, it must be used with Hi-Fenders.
This amazing hood is available in Fiberglass and Carbon Fiber (choose when checking out).
Fits the following Jeep Wrangler TJ or LJ models 1997-2006: Base Model, SE, X, Sport, Unlimited, Rubicon, Unlimited Rubicon.
- High quality hood for Jeep TJ or LJ.
- Heat reduction AEV style hood.
- Factory hood latch and hinge points are molded in.
- Light weight hand laid fiberglass hood.
- UV Resistant clear jell coat can be left to see weave or painted (if you want).
- Perforated stainless steel grille is formed/stamped to fit the opening and bolts in place (for heat reduction).
- Made in U.S.A.
- Also available in Carbon Fiber.
- Hood pins or aftermarket latches can also be used.
- Hood can be used with GenRight TJ/LJ Hi-Fenders.
- This hood requires little or no work for proper fitment.
THESE SHIP FREIGHT - PLEASE CALL OFFICE TO PLACE ORDER.
Click on any image to see larger more detailed images of this product.
I will start off by mentioning that I am very much OCD (Thank you Air Force!). I received this hood packed very nicely and neatly. Hood came without any scratches, dings or blemishes and was ready to attach to my TJ the moment it was unboxed. The only real thing you have to do is bolt it on and screw in whatever hardware you want to transition from your old hood. Just as a FYI, there are no holes for the windshield bumpers and the window squirter, you will have to drill those if you want those. Otherwise it has a very clean look. I will also note that the fitment is perfect.
We purchased the hood for my 2006 LJ "Insanity" project. It is a great looking hood, & it fits great.
Unreal! This hood fits amazing right out of the box. The fit and finish is as close to OE as it gets. At the end of the day, the cost of this hood (after paint) was cheaper than getting one of those cheaper and inferior Duraflex hoods and trying to have it fixed and painted.