This is the ALUMINUM GenRight 6" wide REAR Tube Flare(s). Sold in pairs, these all metal tube flares are one of the most popular trends in off-road body armor for Jeep Wranglers.
Built from tough 3/16" thick wall aluminum tubing & 1/8" thick plate, these flares will let you cover you tires on your favorite trail obstacles.
They are also a great way to replace trail damaged plastic flares, and freshen up the look of your rig, while adding durability!
GenRight tube rear flares are also bolt-on! Yes, you can still weld them on if you want to. But, the main advantage is that this allows us to offer a lower cost version that is also tough AND replaceable. This is the same type seen on our GenRight trail rigs for the past couple years on the trail.
- Super lightweight Aluminum Alloy construction
- Cool tube styling and trail function.
- Flat rear "flare" top plate to match the front GenRight tube front fender models.
- Flare shape is similar to the factory TJ rear plastic flares for similar tire clearance and look.
- Made with 1-1/2" diameter x .188" wall thick tubing and then topped with 1/8" thick aluminum plate.
- Will fit a TJ, YJ, CJ or LJ.
- Fits up to a 40" tire.
- Flares are sold in pairs (does not include the corner guards, sold separately).
- This tube flare is also available in a 4" wide version too (TFR-1030).
- These tube rear flares will fit on standard or stretch GenRight corners.
- Made in the USA!
- This rear flare is also available in a steel version (TFR-1001).
- This model is to be used in all 6" Hi-Fender applications.
- This product is sold in pairs.
- This product is sold unfinished and should fitted prior to painting.
TJ 6” aluminum tube fenders
Just installed these fenders front and rear and they turned out great. The rears went on pretty quick, the fronts were a little more involved but the fit and quality of these fenders are fantastic! The problem on the front was that I was putting nice straight fenders on an old bent up Jeep but everything turned out very well. The fenders are very stout and look great, looking forward to using them out on the trail!