These are Laser-cut aluminum panels, just 6" wide to allow for wide after-market seats. Perfect compliment to an LS conversion in order to optimally position gate-style shifter. Multiple configurations offered. Aluminum Center Console for the Jeep Wrangler TJ or Jeep Wrangler LJ (unlimited) from GenRight Off Road.
Perfect for the Jeep guy who is doing an LS conversion and wants the new gate-style shifter in a better position (than down on the floor) to reach while harnessed in.
Fits with the factory Jeep dash (as pictured)!
Kit includes all the laser cut aluminum panels (as pictured).
It is made from marine-grade aluminum alloy.
- Only 6" wide to allow for "wide" aftermarket seats.
- Designed from the factory Jeep CAD files for exact fit.
- Fits up to factory Jeep dash, just below the heater controls (covers the factory ash tray).
- Perfect for all V8 conversions!
- Works with Art Carr (Winners) type gate shifter.
- Works with Rugged Race Radio and intercom.
- Works with 8-button Switch Pro power distribution panel.
- Transfer case cut out is designed for the Atlas (303009) Universal twin stick cable shifter.
- Mesh side panels provide easy access and vent heat from the center console.
- (2) Over sized cup holders.
- 12V accessory panels for driver and passenger.
- 6" Wide (See the Standard version here).
- Not designed to work with factory transfer case shifter (switch to Atlas with cable shifter).
- Not designed to work with the factory parking brake (switch it non electric line lock).
- All pictured accessories are sold separately.
- More top plate options available too (including for factory Jeep shifter and blanks)
- Product finish may vary from photos above, and can easily be cleaned with some scotch-brite.
Click on the picture to open larger more detailed images!
The center console is an awesome addition to my TJ rebuild. GenRight products are top notch and I look at the website often to see what’s available!