We have incorporated a removable side panel into this fender that not only makes it look unique but helps make installation easier and provide a good way to remove unwanted heat from under the hood.
This is our ultra lightweight Boulder Series Aluminum tube fender (in Standard height), for maximum tire clearance (not street legal in some states).
This is a great way to repair/replace trail damaged fenders or upgrade/update your Jeeps front fenders with better trail clearance.
- Super lightweight Aluminum Alloy version, only 6lbs!
- Innovative removable side panel (easy access to engine compartment).
- Best tire clearance, no flare can clear bigger tires.
- Built from durable 1-1/2" diameter x .188" thick wall tubing.
- Perforated (shown) side panels remove more unwanted engine heat (TFF-5506).
- This is Standard height, but available in Hi-Fender version (TFF-2680).
- Also available in a 4" flare (TFF-2710) and 6" flare (TFF-2810) version.
- Can be used with your stock inner fender well (Or upgrade to our aluminum inner fender wells; TFF-2SIF).
- Easy to install, includes detailed installation instructions.
- We have Stealth side and front marker/signal light kits (LED1004).
- Hand TIG welded, unmatched quality & craftsmanship!
- 100% made in USA!
- Sold unfinished, in natural brushed aluminum.
- Can be painted or powder coated (just like steel fenders).
- The fenders will require some prep work before they are ready for paint.
- Requires cutting of the factory fender to install
- Fully fit these fenders on your Jeep before painting or power coating!
- Fenders sold in pairs only
Bought these for my '00 TJ. Build quality on these is top notch! Welds look excellent. Can't say that about the competitor's welds. Most other companies have quit building aluminum fenders, which was a "gotta have" for me. I am glad I purchased these. They are ultra light, and install went relatively smoothly. The issues I did have were rooted by the fact that my TJ had been in a light fender bender, and had tweaked the firewall where the fender mounts. I think had it not been for that, it would have gone easier. Take your time on the install and don't torque anything down until everything is lined up, including the hood.