This is the GenRight universal frame tie-in kit to upgrade any brand cage through the floor and to the frame. This product is sold as a "builders" kit and needs to be fitted and finish welded to properly install it on your vehicle. It has been specifically designed to allow some flex between the body and frame but excellent rigidity in the event of a roll over. We also made sure you still have the maximum amount of ground clearance under the floor by the rocker guard!
It is made from heavy .120" thick wall tubing and includes all the necessary brackets & gussets to mount from your cage (thru the floor) to your Jeeps frame under the floor.
This is a builders kit so you need to cut the tubes to fit your Jeep (since your Jeep is not showroom perfect), you should just need a welder to put it all together!
- Universal design can be made to fit any brand cage on any model Jeep TJ, LJ, YJ or CJ
- Heavy Duty Urethane isolated bushings with internal crush sleeves will still allow independent movement between frame and body
- Includes new Grade 8 hardware (as pictured)
- Hi-clearance design, will not get hung up on trail obstacles
- Provides additional strength and protection to your roll cage
- Roll cage sold separately
- Pivot point tabs can be mounted on frame side or on floor side
Designed for the A pillar, but can be modified to work on the C pillar (or see the GRC-5505).
P is for PERFECT!!!
This sick tie in kit provides the best of both worlds. Quality without sacrificing your safety in the form of a unibody. Seriously, it’s genius.